Sociedad Anticancerosa de Venezuela - Calendar 2012
Generate a concept of cancer prevention in a calendar and a schedule notebook. Taking note on this, there were three important obstacles on the process:
- The lack of interest in the general public on this sort of matter.
- The overused and repetitive way of communicating this sort of matter.
- The over use of famous people and celebrities on this matter that deviate the focus of the communication.
Telling people how easy it is to have a healthy lifestyle, and telling them how to do it in a different way, focusing on common situations that we live everyday.
We decided to show how everyday situations can become acts prevention.
Under the concept "The distance that makes a difference" we showed people on common everyday situations were they can choose, those moments when an action like getting up early to workout creates awareness, and gives them the chance to decide a healthier lifestyle.
So then, we got to 12 situations, 12 moments, that were made real thanks to the work of 3 venezuelan photographers.
- 1st Place ANDA Awards Calendar 2012
- Finalist on "Caracol de Plata"
Creative Direction: Karina Tejera
Art Direction: Veronica Sarmiento, Humberto Sanchez, Sebastian Garanton.
Photography: Francisco Gomez, Fran Beurfrand, Harold González